Reach Your Full Potential
Struggling With These Things...
- Taking control of your future career path and successes
- Setting big goals and having real accountability
- Getting honest constructive feedback for your ideas
- Getting your values in alignment with your career (and other areas of life)
- Being the best spouse, parent, friend, co-worker, and leader
- Clarity and focus to live a life of success and significance
- Growth in areas of your life that align with your skills, gifts and purpose
- Bad habits that seem to get you the same results time after time
... Leaves you feeling like you are a failure, disappointment, or fraud
Being Part of The Current Mastermind...
It's more than just hanging out!
It's like having your own personal board of directors who are invested in You and Your Success
It's belonging to a dedicated group of people who challenge each other and bring out greatness!
It's a personal investment that will help you be Your Absolute Best!
... Includes All of This:
Private Online Community
A private online community where you will be able to communicate with anyone in both groups. This will also be where you can share your goals & accountability forms, your weekly wins, challenges, and ask questions. This online community is a great place to get to know each other outside the zoom calls.
Weekly Zoom Calls
Each group (both the am and pm) will have a weekly 60-minute live zoom video call (or you can call in via telephone). Both groups will meet on Thursdays; one at 8:00 am and one at 4:00 pm CST. Each week will be a little different and on a monthly schedule. There will be more details as we near the start date.
Accountability and Goals
A big part of a mastermind group is setting goals and being held accountable. We will set goals and share them with the mastermind group, and develop a plan to track our weekly action. We will use a combination of developing goals that are in direct correlation with your vision and purpose.
Bi-Weekly Happy Hours
One special feature of The Current Mastermind is our bi-monthly 'Happy Hour' zoom calls. These will be on various evenings throughout the month and are for networking purposes and getting to know each other. Feel free to show up with your favorite beverage and snack, and let's have fun!
Monthly Topic Deep Dive
Every month will have a themed topic and we will utilize one call during the month to focus on learning about and discussing that topic. This makes for a great conversation as some people may be experts in the topic and others may not have any experience with it. These topics can help discover our greatest strengths.
This is one of the biggest advantages of a mastermind, as it is where individual members take turns sharing what is going on in their lives (any area of life), and they can run ideas by the group, ask for suggestions/advice, or talk through a challenging situation. Trust and growth really take shape in these seats.
Unique Feature of The Current Mastermind; Choose Your Time (Like 2 for 1)
Blocking the same time out of your week every week is challenging, as appointments, emergencies, and other short-notice plans pop up in our busy schedules. The Current Mastermind gives you the choice to pick a morning group or an afternoon group as your primary group. However, if you cannot make your allotted time on a certain week, you can jump into the other group to mastermind with them. This allows you to work around your busy schedule without missing a week of masterminding on a call. This also enables you to get to know a whole new group... it's like getting two mastermind groups for the price of one!
PLUS... This Added Bonus!
Access to CURRENT: A Community for Leaders, AND their private online community. This is our exclusive membership site that offers 2 video courses each month and four live zoom calls that focus on different leadership topics and Q&A. This membership group only opens up twice a year, and will not currently open until June 1st. However, when you join The Current Mastermind, you get free access to the membership as well!
Anywhere You Are
No matter where you live, the great thing about being in an online mastermind group is that you are only a Zoom call away from connecting with your group. Additionally, you will have access to a directory with everyone else in The Current Mastermind. Whether you are at home, work, or traveling, as long as you have a phone or an internet connection, you will be able to join the calls.
Another huge advantage of an online mastermind is you can live anywhere in the world and have close connections located thousands of miles away. This gives you a unique opportunity to hear different perspectives on various topics and cultures.
Why Work Alone?
Two minds are better than one, and when a group of people work together, the potential and opportunities are unlimited. It has often been said that nobody gets to be successful on their own. Being a member of a mastermind group gives you the advantage of being able to bounce ideas off of a group of people who want to see you succeed and will offer honest and open feedback.
We are the average of the people we consistently hang around the most (Jim Rohn quote), and who we decide to confide in will directly help create our future. Mastermind groups are specifically designed to help you reach your highest summits while challenging you to be your absolute best!
Don't face life's challenges alone. Surround yourself with like-minded people who will continually push you to reach your highest potential! It's like having your own board of directors.
Are you ready to take the first step? If so, complete the application to begin the process. Once your application is completed, I will contact you for a phone or Zoom call to meet you and to explain more about the mastermind so that we can be sure this is right for you. There is no obligation to join by filling out the application, you are simply taking the first step. If after the interview, we feel this is right for you, you will get an official invitation to join.
Why Pay for A Mastermind?
I've been in masterminds for the past 7 years; some paid and some free. One thing that was always typical of the free mastermind groups was the inconsistency of people showing up. The bottom line is that when people have "skin in the game", or when people are paying, they show up for the calls, and that is the most important thing about being in a mastermind. If you don't have consistency with the people showing up, you will never get the value that is possible. Additionally, you never know what call will need your area of expertise, and when you can add optimal value.
I have heard people say they would never pay to be a member in a mastermind group because they meet with a group of friends on a weekly basis. If that is you, keep doing that. However, most people do not have the luxury of having a close-knit group that meets regularly and a mastermind fills that need.
The bottom line is that you pay for a mastermind group you:
- Get consistency and commitment from yourself and other members
- Have regularly scheduled meetings with specific agendas
- Have dedication from the group members in dealing with each other's development and growth
- Get a great return on investment in your personal and professional development (many companies are willing to pay from the training budget)
- Get the value that can increase your life circumstances and overall success
- Discover that when you (and people) pay, you all play, and show up prepared to engage
- See firsthand how masterminds are historically one of the best investments you can make on your personal and professional development
- Gain access to people you would normally not have access to and learn from a variety of people from different walks of life
The Current Mastermind Includes:
- Weekly Zoom Calls (60 minutes each)
- Directory of all Current Mastermind members
- Bi-Weekly Zoom "Happy Hour Calls" (in evening hours) with all Current Mastermind members
- At least one Current Mastermind Retreat (in person OR virtual) with all Current Mastermind members
- Monthly "deep dive" topic to keep us relevant on current issues
- Monthly "Individual Focus Opportunities" to discuss your individual topic, challenge, or area of opportunity
- Goals worksheet and Accountability Tool to track your progress and other member's progress
- Private online community for 24 hour access (Facebook private group or other option)
- Choice of a morning group or afternoon group (Thursdays at 8:00 am CST OR 4:00 pm CST)
- UNIQUE FEATURE (only in The Current Mastermind): Flexibility to visit other group when your schedule conflicts with your primary group's time
- PLUS These Bonuses:
- Instant access to CURRENT: A Community for Leaders
- Plus access to CURRENT's private online community
Is The Current Mastermind Right For You?
- Do you want to take control of your future successes?
- Do you want to connect, learn, and grow with like-minded people who are positive, growth-minded, and eager to reach their full potential while helping you reach yours?
- Are you willing to set big goals and be held accountable by a group?
- Can you give and take honest constructive feedback?
- Do you want to be a better spouse, parent, friend, co-worker, and leader?
- Do you want to grow in every area of your life so you are living out your purpose?
- Are you looking for better clarity and focus to live a life of significance?
- Are you ready and willing to work on transforming areas of your life that need transformation?
If all of these questions resonate with you, you are the exact person that will thrive in The Current Mastermind! We will meet weekly on a Zoom video call, and cover specific topics related to leadership, business, personal character, spirituality, finances, and how we can have a greater impact in the world we live in. The greatest change in the world begins with us! This group will help you become the best person you were designed to be!
What is All This Worth To You?
By now you probably see the value of being in a paid mastermind group. So, let me ask you, what are you willing to invest each month? What is clarity and knowing your purpose worth? What is being focused on what is important to you worth? What is gaining significance and growth on a weekly (and daily) basis worth? What is positive influence and encouragement worth to you? What is staying motivated on your priorities and achieving your big goals worth to you?
Is it worth $1,000 a month? Is it worth $500 a month? Well, how about as low as $225 a month if you join for 6 months? You are worth the investment in yourself!
There are three options to join and if you sign up now, you can lock into the lowest possible prices available.
If you want in or to find out if you are eligible, fill out the application form now with absolutely no obligation. Once you submit that, I'll set up an interview with you so we can discuss if you are a good fit.
I'm excited about this mastermind group and I'm confident you will discover the value of investing in yourself within the first month.Apply Now
About Paul Grau, Jr.
Hello, I'm Paul and I have the privilege of hosting The CURRENT Mastermind. I am a Veteran of 26 years in the U.S. Air Force, host of the Run To Your Leadership Challenges podcast, a Coach, Speaker, Trainer, a Full Adjunct Professor with Webster University, a husband and father of 5, and a Christ-follower!
I have been intrigued by leadership ever since I was 13 years old, or 40+ years ago, when I worked at my first job on a local farm. I had the honor to work under some great leaders over my career and have led hundreds of Airman. I also taught Leadership to over 5,000 mid-level leaders while in the military.
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Behavior and an MBA with emphasis on Leadership, both from Colorado Christian University. I also have a Master's of Religion in Pastoral Counseling from Liberty University.
I am also a certified member of the John Maxwell Team and have certifications as a Coach, Speaker, Trainer, and leading Masterminds. Additionally, I have a Consultant-level certification in the Maxwell Method of DISC.
One of my passions in life is to help people (especially leaders) develop their strengths so that they are always reaching for their fullest potential. I believe that "Everything rises and falls on Leadership," as my mentor John C. Maxwell always says, and if organizations train their leaders properly, they will be successful! I do this through 1-on-1 coaching, team coaching, an online Membership Community, and in Mastermind Groups... and I LOVE what I get to do every day!
I have been married to my wife Jennifer for over 25 years and we are co-owners of Current Leadership Coaching, LLC. (CLC Team). We have 5 children, four girls and a boy ranging from 23 to 7 years old.